What to expect in worship
What we believe
Services & sermons
Worship Opportunities During COVID-19
IMMANUEL WORSHIP SERVICE UPDATE
Sunday Worship Services will remain at 9:00 am.
9:00 AM Worship—Service – In church and online
10:00 AM (appx start)—Sunday School in Basement
10:15-10:30 AM (appx Start) – Bible Study – In Sanctuary & online
At the Voters’ Meeting on Sunday evening, October 11th, it was decided to keep worship at 9:00 am.
Update on singing
At the recent voter’s meeting, it was voted and passed to allow singing WITH MASKS in the front 1/4 of the church sanctuary. This will start on Sunday, October 18th.
If you plan to sing, please sit in the designated area.
PLEASE NOTE: This area will be adjusted as needed. Please be patient during this time.
- 9 am summer schedule Sunday Worship Service.
- Immanuel COVID Plan is in place. Please review prior to attending church.
- Masks strongly recommended (MN State Mandate effective 7-25)
Coming up…Mission Festival on November 15, 2020
We welcome members, friends and visitors to learn more about Chris and Janine Pluger and the Lutheran Bible Translators!
Church service and presentation will be in person and online.
Bible Class Info
Immanuel Lutheran Church
Sundays after the 9 am Worship Service (10:30 am start time)
Online and in church
Hosted by Pastor Steve Bauer
Topic: Church Fellowship
Due to privacy concerns, the link to the online Bible Study will not be posted here. Please check your email for more information. If you are not receiving emails from us yet, let email@example.com know!
Thanks be to God for your generosity
Offerings to the Lord for his work can be sent
- via the US Postal Service into the church office – Attn: Immanuel Treasurer, PO Box 88, 1380 First Avenue, Gibbon, MN 55335. (please no cash/coins)
- If you have an account at Minnwest Bank and would like to set up an automatic transfer to Immanuel Lutheran Church’s account please call Minnwest Bank directly and they would be happy to assist you (507-834-6577).
- If you do not bank at Minnwest, please check your bank’s bill pay options.